Answered By: Bo Adams Last Updated: Jan 05, 2017 Views: 6
Answered By: Bo Adams
Last Updated: Jan 05, 2017 Views: 6
Unfortunately the EndNote connection file for Emory that comes by default is not the proper one. Therefore, one must download the Emory 2016 connection file and install that in EndNote. To do that, follow these steps:
- Viisit the Emory research guide on EndNote (http://guides.main.library.emory.edu/endnote).
- Click on "EndNote and discoverE" on the left-side menu (or go directly: http://guides.main.library.emory.edu/c.php?g=6930&p=46635).
- At the bottom of the page, download the connection file (direct link: http://guides.main.library.emory.edu/ld.php?content_id=24402938).
- When that downloads to your computer, find the file (probably in your Downloads folder) and double-click it to open. It should open in EndNote.
- In EndNote, choose "Save As" from the file menu and give this connection file a name.
- The connection will then appear in the left-side menu of your EndNote folder. It is this connection file (not the Emory one that comes by default with EndNote) that you should use to search.