Answered By: Bo Adams
Last Updated: May 20, 2016     Views: 7

Visiting faculty may request library borrowing privileges by submitting that request to the Academic Dean's office at Candler. The library will receive notice of the visiting faculty member's name and date of residency.  Borrowing privileges for visiting faculty can be found on the Pitts website.

Very limited carrels are available on a short-term basis; to have a carrel held while on campus, please contact the Head of Public Services; carrels and a locker are accessible via a prox card that will be assigned to the visiting faculty member while on campus.  These materials must be returned to the Head of Public Services before departing campus in order to avoid a fee.

Related Topics