Answered By: Bo Adams Last Updated: May 20, 2016 Views: 56
Blackboard allows for organizations, which are units that persist beyond the semester and have specific enrollments. The creation of Blackboard sites for organizations must be made directly to the Learning Management System team, by the sponsoring or organizing individual. This request can be made by following these steps:
- Visit http://help.emory.edu
- Enter your Emory NetID and password.
- Under "Order Things" on the front page, click "Place an Order". (Or just click the "Order Things" tab across the top.)
- Under "Academic Course Delivery and Support", click "Blackboard: New Site".
- Read the form in its entirety and enter the required information.
- Select "Organization" to answer "What type of Blackboard site are you requesting?"
- Optional: Upload a spreadsheet of organization members to enroll by clicking on the paperclip icon in the top right corner, and request consultation/training.
- Click the "Order Now" button on the right side of the page.
Your organization site will be created within 5 days (generally faster), and you will receive a confirmation email from a BlackBoard administrator when it is complete.