Answered By: Bo Adams Last Updated: May 20, 2016 Views: 63
Answered By: Bo Adams
Last Updated: May 20, 2016 Views: 63
Blackboard courses are, by default, unavailable. This is to allow the instructor time to get the course right, before releasing it to the students. In order to make a course, available, though, following these steps:
- Make sure "Edit Mode" is turned on (top right of the screen)
- Click "Customization" in the Control Panel menu (bottom left). If you do not see options under "Control Panel," you may need to click "Control Panel" to reveal the menu (see Screenshot).
- Under "Customization," click "Properties."
- On the Properties page, scroll down to section #3 and change "Make Course Available" to "Yes" (see Screenshot).
- Your course is now available. To check on this, go back to the "Courses" tab at the top of the screen and you should see you course listed in the "My Courses" box. If it does not say "(unavailable)" next to the course name, it is available.